mercredi 15 octobre 2008

A special day

yesterday 14th October
was a special day...

Remember the Beloved Master everyday is a blessed day its festivies all the time when you are spreading the glad-tidings
in the morning while driving my daughter -in law to her work place
i saw a man sitting and a sudden feeling that He needs comfort when i return back i park and meet him His name is LAVAL my new found brother and we chat and became friends he explain his misery and life his noble character touch me ,
i say i will come later in 2-3 hours then i went back and give the message
he accept instantly i give him a litte prayer book call"Leau de la vie"(water of life) and another book on the life of Baha'u'llah
To-day this morning I meet him in the garden he was praying his book in his hand
he said he became enamoured with
it and he told me he read the other book on BAHA'U'LLAH
but love the prayer book
and yesterday he said he found the midnight prayer and he wake up at midnight and walk near a light to say the midnight
prayer ..
He said now his life will change because of this and will give him the blessing of God, May Baha'u'llah our heavenly father shower His protection and love to my dear brother LAVAL
remember reading that OUR LORD BAHA'U'LLAH LOVE'S SURROUND THE POOR AND THE NEEDY WITH TENDERNESS ( MON AMOUR LES ENTOURE AVEC TENDRESSE)

......YESTERDAY I WAS A TOMBEAU BAY also for the Meeting of AREA TEACHING COMITEE
I went earlier there and open a NEW CHILDREN CLASS for the cluster the 3rd one
the teacher was preparing food so i started with histories that make them happy and later on when i accompany them to their respective home they ask me to be present again next time
they are angels of the kingdom
lovely childrens



Chantale with the children

Aucun commentaire: